Transparent Integration (Non-Interactive): v2.0
Last Updated: September 15th, 2011
Author: CDG Commerce.
Fixes an issue when a blank page was displayed instead of an error page.
This module allows ZenCart to work successfully with Quantum Payment Gateway. This ZenCart payment module interfaces with the Quantum Gateway Transparent Database Engine for those merchants who collect and/or store all their customers' information. Most uses for this are automated billings. By using this method the merchant can process the transaction from their website to a Quantum Payment Gateway without their customers seeing it.
Inline Frame API Integration
Author: CDG Commerce
Update added on August 3rd, 2021
* Added the sending of billing First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Postal Code and email address to the payment gateway in the ILF post.
• Last test with ZenCart V1.5.7c
• Does NOT work on php 8.x
• PHP 8.0 and 8.1 compatible.
• Latest test ZenCart v1.5.8 on 2023-01-13
1. Extract the zip file to your computer
2. Upload the files and directories to your ZenCart base directory, preserving the same directory structure.
3. Login to your Quantum Gateway merchant center at https://secure.quantumgateway.com/merchant
4. Go to the Processing Settings area, and scroll down to the Inline Frame API area.
5. Set API Enabled to Y
6. Click Genetate Now for both Api UserName and API Key buttons. Take note of both fields as you will need then for step 16
7. For both Approved and Decline URL fields, enter the URL to your quantum_process.php file at your ZenCart installation. It should be located at your ZenCart base directory, so it should be something like:
8. Leave the Payment Update URL blank.
9. Set the other fields to match your website design (color, font face, size, logo, heading, etc).
10. Click the Update button
11. Login to your ZenCart admin interface
12. Click Modules / Payment
13. You should see "Quantum Gateway Inline Frame" listed there. Click on it and then, at the right side, click "Install"
14. Click Quantum Gateway Inline Frame" again, and at the right side click "Edit"
15. Set "Do you want to accept Quantum Gateway payments" to True
16. Enter your API Username, and API Key (Generated on Step 6)
17. Enter the Width and height in pixels (only numbers) for the inline frame.
18. Click Update.